Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our trip to Sears

Hi all---last week Raresh, Charlotte and I took a trip to Sears and this was the result...

Her first set of portraits! She was kind of squirmy but we were able to get a few that we liked. Here are some of my favorites.

She looks so cute in her jeans.
She's all about her silly faces and smirks.
I love this one---She is so sweet in that dress.
This one is so cute...even if it does show nipple. ha ha
Oh look at that double chin. I could just eat it!


7 comments:

heidiploog said...

Linda- She is adorable!!! Your family of 3 is really cute:)

Raluca said...

My favorite picture is the one in the dress. I'll take one of those pictures if you end up ordering them.

Rachel said...

Could she BE any cuter????

Lindsay Marie said...

Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful... she must take after her mommy!

Linda said...

Thank you all for your compliments. We are very blessed.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, it's the Cutest Baby in the Universe! Resistance is futile! Run for your lives! :D

This is Laurie

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Totally Cute!!!

Remember Linda, I was a children's photographer. I know how to shoot em'!