Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July 2009

Wow---I can't believe 4th of July came and went. Time is flying very fast. Anyway, this past weekend we enjoyed time with family and friends doing what we love to do... hang out in the backyard and BBQ.
Friday, we had our good friends Katie and Tim (who are getting married in about 3 weeks) come by. It was so fun seeing them. Raresh and I are looking forward to going to their wedding up in San Luis Obispo area for my birthday weekend. It will be a much needed getaway for the Isai's.

Then on Saturday we hosted a pool party/BBQ for both of our families and some close friends. It was a great day. We enjoyed the great weather, spend time with one another and were able to see some great fireworks from our grotto. We allowed the kids to climb on top of it and they were just thrilled.

By Sunday, we were pooped.

All in all...great weekend.

My adorable family.I swear...we like to think we're on vacation in our backyard...that's all we can afford. ha haI could just eat them both up. I love my sweet babies.This year...our family has committed to getting as many photos of the kids when we are all together. So here we go again. This time Buna (grandma) is the lucky one.Okay...why does my hair look so bad and my sister's look so great? Oh I know...she was too chicken to jump of the grotto into the pool. Ha ha---not really...she just had good hair that day. If my hair looked good that day---no grotto jumping for me either! hee hee hee

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a good day - and your yard is beautiful! Did you make it that way or did it "come with the house"? :o)

You guys have fun as a family - it is clear!

Linda said...

Thanks Michelle. We did the yard. It was my hubby's vision. We absolutely love it. We need to try and set up a day to hang out. As for the family. We get along so well. The Lord really blessed me with great in-laws.