Friday, December 17, 2010

Random pctures and updates

I already apologized about not being on top of my blog anymore. Sorry...it's just the way it goes. But I figured it was time to at least update some pictures of the kiddos and to give a few updates.

1. Griffin is officially a thumb sucker! (KILL ME NOW!!!) I have tried everything to stop this but now that he sleeps through the night (OH YEAH) I really have no control over it. He just uses it to fall asleep and then it comes out---but I really didn't want a thumb sucker. I'd take a pacifier ANY day over the thumb---but oh well. Don't tell my mom...she'd have a fit!
2. I already mentioned that he sleeps through the night. He goes down around 9:30pm and doesn't get up till about 6 or so. Woo hoo! Getting him on cereal has really helped that! At his 4 month appt he was just shy of 17 pounds and 27 inches long. He's sooooo stinking cute!
3. Charlotte is still in diapers. It's worth mentioning but I think we are getting closer. She obsesssed with flushing toilets and seeing her poop. That's close, right?
4. Raresh is still a hard working hubby that is making this stay at home business AWESOME! I love you so much for that honey!!!
5. I'm getting better at the stay at home life. I have a cleaning schedule I adhere to about 75% of the time and I've been cooking at least 2 times a week. HEY, that's a start!
Also, getting very excited for Christmas! It's so fun when you have kids!
Here are some photos:
Griffin all set for Christmas light looking...
A little Chick-Fil-A visit. Charlotte loves dressed up characters!Cookie decorating with little Dominic.Yes...she is wearing an adorable apron...thank you Auntie Rachel!A trip to Knott's Merry Farm---Little Charlie is not so "merry" Notice all the kids looking at the little crying girl...that's mine!Talking to some studs...Me and my babies on the carousel!
I also have a few videos of Finny...I'll post next.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures and they were having such fun. Precious memories.
Odie