Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Family photo shoot

Hello Cyber world...I seriously am not sure why I even bother with this blog anymore. I'm so not consistant. But for those that might still be checking in...I promised I'd share some photos from our family photo shoot a few weeks ago. As always, my best friend did an amazing job. If anyone is interested in her help with a photo shoot or with restoring furniture and stuff...here's her link. She's pretty stinking amazing and afordable, too! http://suiterevival.blogspot.com/.

Here are a few of my favorites. There were soooo many to choose from but I had to at least share a few.
Now I finally have a wall in the house with family photos!
Enjoy!















1 comment:

Aranne and Dan said...

I totally hear you on being inconsistent with the blogging but we are mom's what can we say right?

I love the photos they look great and you are so right Rachel is so talented. You guys look great and I am sure they will look amazing in your home. You have a beautiful family and look so happy!