Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rice cereal--yummy

Hi all---Little Charlotte is eating cereal now. She loves it! We have another hamma hamma hupta hupta on our hands. (When I was little I used to say hamma hamma when I wanted to eat and hupta hupta when I wanted to drink)--basically I never had to be tricked into eating. Looks like Lo Lo (a little nickname daddy gave her--Charlo--turned to Charlo-lo and now Lo lo) won't have that problem either.

I also took a few pictures of Charlotte in some new outfits. Here's our mini fashion show.So stylish in her little dress and hat.

I guess she was over that hat by now.

Smiley girl.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

That video made my morning! She's so advanced! Lolo is a cute nickname - just don't call her Bobo. Haha...

Linda said...

How dare you! You're bobo!

Rachel said...

I said DON'T call her Bobo - my gaaaaaa!!

And people reading this probably think we're retarded or perhaps, Bobo. Hahaha!!

Lindsay Marie said...

I've never seen anyone so happy to eat cereal! She is so darn cute. Keep posting video and pictures of that girl!!

Michelle said...

You are SO made for a girl, Linda!

Enjoy her to the max!

And I like the jean outfit - so trendy. ;o)

Raluca said...

She is doing so well eating the cereal! Great job Charlotte! I can't wait to go by and see her this week; she just keeps getting cuter.

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

CUTIE FO SHO!