Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pah-rrrrump-Chi

This past weekend we went to Pahrump, NV (about 1 hour away from Vegas) to see Tim, Amie, Patrick, Christina, and Emily. We had not seen them in about 6 years. The last time we went out there, we had just gotten married and now we finally made it back just in time to introduce them to little Charlotte. It was crazy to see how big their kids got. Patrick's engaged, Christina's graduating High School, and Emily is not a baby anymore! Wow. Well, the weekend get-a-way was Raresh's birthday surprise. We had a great car ride up there and a wonderful time with our friends. They have a little over an acre with chickens, and 2 horses! It was so neat to see that!

Here are some shots of Charlotte in her MC Hammer pants.

Charlotte with Christina

Next up was going to the rodeo. That was so much fun.

Here is little Charlotte with her fancy new cowgirl hat

Ooops Daddy forgot his cowboy hat. Charlotte let him borrow hers but I think you'll all agree it looks better on Charlotte.

Yee Haw--the Isai's in Pahrump.

There were a few other photos of Charlotte and the horses---I'll have to add those later.

2 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

I can't believe you were out in Pahrump... that is only about an hour from us and one of my best friend's lives out there too. If we hadn't have been out of town we would have been at the same rodeo!! Crazy right. Next time you are in town you need to let me know...

Rachel said...

Pahrump Chi! I can't believe how perfect that is!! And I know that's just for me and I love it!!

And little CJ is making her super cute face in the first picture with her hat - adorable!!