Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dress up Days

I'm not a big Halloween person. Never have been. Yeah, I'll occasionally attend a party or get creative but I wasn't very interested in spending money on a Halloween costume for Charlotte. Instead, I decided we would play dress up on October 31st and see how creative Mama Linda can get with costume ideas. Here was the result.

Around 10am--we dressed up as a bride...


Yes, she's barefoot---she must plan on getting married at the beach!



Around 11:00ish she was a movie star...--not quite sure which movie star--but none the less---doesn't she look like a star?!


Then around 5:00pm she was a cowboy--yes a cowBOY not a cowgirl---cause without her jean skirt she definitely looked like Charlie--not Charlotte. Here we are attending another
Fall Fest at a church in Yorba Linda. We went with the Heapy family and had so much fun.

and then at the end of it all ---we called it a night. Good night everyone!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

There's nothing better than a baby or small child in a wig. It's so cute and hilarious!

Aranne and Dan said...

I loved all of the outfits.. It would have been too hard for me to choose. But I do love the matching aspect of the cowboys! Good choice.