Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm thankful for...

T--Things. Let's face it folks---we all have a lot of "things" that most people do without.
H--Health. There are no words to express enough thanks for my healthy and happy family.
A--Adversity. Yes, I'm even thankful for the trials and hardships. There is a purpose for all of it.
N--New role of motherhood. I am so grateful for little Charlotte. She's my favorite baby!
K--Kin. I have the greatest family in the world. I'm thankful for each of them.
S--Salvation. Truly the best gift I've ever received.
G--Grandparents--I'm thankful that Charlotte has 2 sets of grandparents that help us out!
I--Interests. It's nice to have hobbies.
V--Very good friends. I have the best friends ever!
I--Instructions. I'm thankful for the Bible's instructions, owners manuals, rules--any & all kinds.
N--Nice things people do for me. There are too many to list but I'm grateful for all of them.
G--God's mercy and patience with me. Enough said!

2 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

I love your list... There really are so many things for all of us to be thankful for. I love Thanksgiving and for the chance to sit back and remember all that we have.. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Michelle said...

What a perfect way to celebrate Thankful Day!

Thanks for sharing that!