Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Romanian patty cake anyone???

Unfortunately, I've been trying to post this video right side up--but I've had no success so far...so for now...enjoy it sideways and just turn your head. I'll try and fix it at a later time.

Anyway--this is what us Romanians call "Pattycake"--we basically say, "Doa Doa Doa" pronounced--"Dough-A" and then kids clap their doa (two) hands together. Not nearly as fun and exciting and the American version but whatever!

Also, for those of you wondering why I'm not in the shot--I basically asked Raresh to keep me out. I was not in any shape to be seen at this very moment--so you hear my crazy "singing" and laughing and the rest well--just use your imagination.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So basically you're singing "two, two, two" - very clever of those Romanians! But look at Charlotte - she's so advanced :-)

Linda said...

Yep, we don't spend time on silly songs...we train in gymnastics and physics at this age!

johnsonandjohnson said...

YAY! How cute is she! I loved the video!