Monday, December 22, 2008

Matchy Matchy

Yesterday, after visiting the Pop family, we went to the Christmas Concert at the Romanian Church. It was very nice. Charlotte and I matched with our little leopard outfits. Raresh was thrilled I didn't buy him a leopard print tie---cause he knows I would have insisted he wear it. Do they even make leopard print ties? I hope not! Here we are all matchy matchy--


Then we took a picture with my sissy and her son, Spencer.


Afterward we bundled Charlotte up and took a photo of her in her Santa hat (thanks Suzy). Ho ho ho and Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

Lori said...

That last one of Charro looks like it's straight out of Miracle on 34th street. She's super cute!

Aranne and Dan said...

Love the matching outfits.. .too cute. You have to do that as long as she will let you because soon enough she won't!

Michelle said...

fun photos and OF COURSE you can find a leaopard tie - I am so on the lookout for one now! ;o)

Looks like a fun holiday had by all.

:o)