Monday, February 23, 2009

Charlotte and her buddies

This weekend Charlotte had 2 quick visits with her 2 best buds on the block--Arianna and Kayden. Here are some photos of the silly gals.
Arianna stopped by to see how Charlotte's doing. It's so hard to believe that these little kiddos will be 1 in about 2 months! Where has the time gone?
This one is my favorite...How cute...Charlotte has her hand on her back.
Then we stopped by to see Kayden. Kayden is so sweet and protective of Charlotte. Here she is watching her as she scoots by.

This one is my favorite from this visit. Look how sweet they both are? Charlotte was busy chewing on a part of Kayden's toy and she layed down next to her to keep her company.

It's so nice to have sweet little buddies that live so close and get along so well.

2 comments:

johnsonandjohnson said...

Isn't that the best? I love when Emily gets to hang out with kids her age---she seems happier too. It's just fun to watch them interact...

Amy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love reading yours. Your little family is so beautiful. I can only hope that Geoff and I will be that lucky too. =)