Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guess who is never going to Lake Havasu for Spring Break...


You missy! So don't even bother to ask.


Your daddy and I are obsessed with the channel Tru TV--formally Court TV. This Tru TV is home to none other than some personal favorites such as Cops, Forensic Files, Ocean Force, Most Shocking, and the latest show added to the line up--Party Heat. Basically this new show is about law enforcement busting drunk partying teens during Spring Break at none other than the popular Lake Havasu. I am just amazed at how stupid young teens are these days. Whatever happened to good clean fun? I hate to be a stickler before you're even born but your father and I weren't born yesterday and even though you may be a good kid---places like Lake Havasu during Spring Break are no place for a lady. Sorry sweetie...deal with it. The only Lake Havasu you'll see while you live under my roof is on a map or with your parents. Oh and one more thing...don't try lying to us either about going elsewhere and then ending up in Havasu---cause you won't get away with it. TRUST ME!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Such good parenting! I love seeing it already. I think a road trip to pan for gold is a good spring break. Think Huell Howser...oh what adventures he has!

Linda said...

Mija---that's a great idea---although I was thinking volunteering at a retirement home for spring break would really help build character! Hey her mom lived with boonies for a few years...she can give up one week a year for the senior citizens!