Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last day of work!!!

Today is a glorious day! Just glorious! As of 4:30pm today I am going to be at home waiting for Charlotte to grace us with her presence. I am technically still working a few days next week from home on a project that I've been putting off for a long long time but it ends up working out really well because this report requires a lot of data entry and I can do it from any computer that has Internet access. So yippee...I can wear my p.j.'s and get paid. I'm so excited. It will be nice to not deal with the drive for a while (I really don't mind the drive usually---but lately---I've been over it.)
Also, after I finish this report (not looking forward to it)---if there is no sign of Charlotte's arrival---I've got big plans. Raresh is not quite aware of this yet but I want to clean the house again. It's actually already clean but hey---if I've got time to lean--I've got time to clean! And it can't hurt to clean it one more time. Then, after that project we'll go to the near by malls and walk around and return stuff. There are a lot of last minute errands that I want to complete and because my sweet hubby will be home, he'll naturally be a part of it all.
Tomorrow I have another Dr's appointment. I really hope all is well and she tells me that it looks like she'll be on time. The words I definitely don't want to hear are (my favorite these days)---"You still haven't dropped" or "It looks like she's going to be a little late in her arrival." Seriously, I know she'll come in her own time but her parents are so darn punctual that if she's late---it just wouldn't be the Isai way. Come on little Charlotte make us proud!

Charlotte, It could be any time now and your mommy and daddy are just crazy excited. We can't wait to hold you and kiss you! See you soon sweetie.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so going to miss you!!! I know it's for a "good cause" but still.

K*I*T - Don't ever change!

johnsonandjohnson said...

I can't wait to hear about the arrival of Charlotte. Clean the house--it's worth it--you won't have time to clean it once she is here. You'll just want to spend every second you can with her! Rest up and enjoy the time you have off work as much as you can. I can't wait to hear that she is here!

http://alberico.net said...

Welcome Charlotte!

I will call you little Charo if you don't mind ;)

Natalie said...

I can't wait for pictures!

Sarah C. said...

Congratulations Linda and Raresh!!!
She is beautiful, I can't wait to see more pictures of Charlotte.

Unknown said...

What a good girl Miss Charlotte came early! She wanted to make sure she wasn't late! She wanted to make you proud so she made her entrance a little early. Your excitement transferred to her and she couldn't wait to see you either! Chris shared her first picture with me and she is a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! Congratulations Mommy & Daddy!! Enjoy your little girl!