Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

Hi all---I know I've been MIA again. I had some time off from work and the last thing I wanted to do was get on a computer. So here is a quick recap of Charlotte's first Christmas.

We went to the Vlad's house on Christmas Eve. It's always so crazy when we all get together. 7 very active grandkids will make anyone's head spin--but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's always so fun to spend time with my family.

I really had every intention to get pictures of all the cousins--but I failed. It just got so crazy so fast--so sorry Ezra, Amanda and Spencer I didn't get any with you-but I'm sure someone in the house did. Here are some shots of Addisen & Charlotte.


Next up...Kyle and Ryan wanted some photo time with Charlotte.

By far the best thing Icould have found under the tree...


The next morning...0ur little family opened gifts together (sorry no pictures---but we did film). After that, we went to the Isai family. It was nice being able to celebrate with both sides of the family. Maybe next year the Vlad side can attempt a family photo. Trust me when I say--we've tried but it's nearly impossible. Remember we've got 7 little ones. What drama!

And finally--the three of us took some pictures the Sunday after Christmas at home.




No comments: