Monday, April 13, 2009

Charlotte's first Easter

It was a wonderful weekend. We celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior with family and friends. It was a very busy weekend filled with all sorts of things.

Friday, Raresh, Charlotte, and I went to Good Friday Service at our church and then enjoyed a quiet afternoon together. That evening we had dinner with the Calderons and enjoyed a much needed soak in the jacuzzi. We all needed it! It was so cold and windy outside the grotto/cave thingie and so warm and relaxing inside. Perfect evening!

Saturday, was a day filled with errand running and money spending. I got a dress and shoes for Chris and Stephanie's wedding coming up next week. I also picked up a few very necessary things like the amazing EZclip/comb you see on TV. It's awesome ladies---I would definitely invest in one. Raresh got a bike and I got brand spanking new inline skates (they aren't called rollerblades by the way---that's a brand--just a little trivia for you---just like pocket utility knives are not called Swiss army knives either---okay I digress)

Sunday we went to our church service at 8:30am and then to the grandparents church at 11:00am. It was wonderful to sit in the congregation, sing those amazing hymns about Jesus's sacrifice on the cross and his glorius resurrection. After both services we went to the Isai house first for some lunch and then the Aunties put together the 3rd annual Isai Easter Egg Hunt in the grandparents backyard. Here are some photos from the fun afternoon.

Landon and CharlotteLuke and CharlotteCharlotte, Landon and LukeHere's the hill---wait till you see the photo of grandma down below...high high hillCan you imagine finding an egg in this garden?? It was quite a chore. (Luke lost in the jungle)Charlotte and daddy having a great time.ooo goodie--Charlotte found an egg!and another...There's grandma---watching...I told you it was high!Easter 2009- Family shot!I'll post the pictures from the Vlad side later. I don't have those yet! A good time had by all!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How adorable!! Remember how my mom would always say "You could never find Easter eggs when you were little" as a response to me perhaps not being able to find my keys or something...haha. It looks like CJ didn't have that problem though...super cute!

Raluca said...

So cute! You are so good about posting the pictures and updating your blog. I think I'm going to start a new blog & make it private so the crazy Romo out there can't see it. LOL!!!

Michelle said...

Looks like a great day had by all!

You look very content and happy, Linda.

I look forward to seeing you soon so I can give you a hug!

Michelle