Monday, April 6, 2009

Arianna's Birthday

This weekend was my sweet little neighbor, Arianna's 1st birthday. The party was a huge success. She had lots and lots of visitors and the decorations and goodies were just amazing. Her mommy did a great job! She also set the standard pretty high---but guess what?...I'm not threatened by anyone's standards...Charlotte's first b-day will be perfect because it's hers! Anyway, I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any photos..but my other neighbor Katie did---Here are a few...


The birthday girl and her daddy. She really loves that cake!

Charlotte and Kayden playing in a little house. They are such good little buddies. Arianna was too busy to join them this time. She was the guest of honor!--We understand.
Mommy and Charlotte in the bouncer. That didn't last long. Some how I can just tell, my kid won't be a thrill seeker. She hates being thrown in the air, loud noises, jumping, swings...any of that stuff is just not her thing...instant terror and tears. It's cool...she'll grow into it.

No comments: