Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blog entry overload

I finally had a chance to update some photos and so we have 4 posts today. Enjoy...

And just to get the ball rolling. I've included 1 photo and 1 video.

The photo is of Charlotte's new tooth. Remember, how I mentioned she got 1 bottom tooth just in time for her first birthday? Well, now we have 2 bottoms and 2 1/2 tops. The picture below shows the first she gotThe best part is...the first top tooth to come in was not the traditional one. Take a look...

Isn't that crazy?

The video is one of her laughing. My mom made me promise I wouldn't get her in the shot because she was doing some pretty silly stuff to get her to laugh. So because I love and honor my mother, I agreed. You can, however, hear her---that is funny in and of itself. Enjoy.

No comments: