Monday, May 4, 2009

Charlotte's very first birthday

Last weekend on April 25th we celebrated my little love bug's 1st birthday. It was such a wonderful day. She took a very long nap right before everyone arrived which made her a very happy and social guest of honor. The theme I selected was lady bugs. Here are some pictures of the day. I warn you...there are quite a few.

The birthday girl... The decorations...simple and sweet.Mommy and Charlotte...Daddy and Charlotte...Getting ready for a little snack...Ready to take flight...Bunu and Buna Vlad...Daddy and a very unhappy Charlotte in the bounce house...


The cake and other sweet goodies...The smash cake...What she did with it...Yum Yum...all done...Showing off her second outfit...
There you have it...just a smidgen of the day. My thoughts on motherhood are simple. Motherhood is the most amazing gift the Lord ever gave me. It's been a blessing and an honor to serve God in this way. To my sweet little love bug---you've made my first year as a mommy a wonderful one. God Bless you!

I love you!

--Mommy

5 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

It was a fun day! Hard to believe it's been a whole year. Wishing your family continued blessings as the years pass.

johnsonandjohnson said...

so cute! I can't believe she wore that costume! You are so blessed to have such an even keeled kiddo!!!

Aranne and Dan said...

Happy birthday to your little one! She is adorable Linda!!

Michelle said...

Love it!

We have such opposite lives - a pink highchair in my house would seem totally foreign! ;o)

Congrats on a successful party with great photos to record it!

:o)

Natalie said...

Oh, she looked ADORABLE! Prettiest lady bug ever.