Monday, May 18, 2009

It's official...smaller things are just cuter!

If there is one thing that I'm sure the entire world were to agree on it's this...hospital gowns are atrocious. They are extremely unflattering, the open in the back for crying out loud, and they just make one feel ever so frumpy. I think it's safe to bet that hospital gowns are one if not the ugliest clothing item out there, right?


Well, maybe you'll change your mind when you see this one...

Sooooo cute, huh? Charlotte had her first year check up and Dr.'s appt. They said to strip her down to a diaper but it was freezing in that room, so when they offered this little number, we just couldn't refuse. Glad to report that our little sweet pea is progressing very well. She's in the 75% for height, 50% for weight, and her head is full of brains! (she literally said that.) She was a total trooper during the shots. I'm glad to report this is the first time I didn't cry. Mommy's growing up!

1 comment:

http://alberico.net said...

I agree, a few times ago when we took Dominic in they also asked us to strip him down and gave us a mini gown, I couldn't stop laughing it was soo funny and cute.