Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Camping at Canyon Lake, Az.

This past weekend the Isai's headed to Arizona to camp with some of Raresh's buddies from the base. It was a blast. It was actually way to short. I can't believe I was ready for more---considering the bathrooms were outhouses and the showers were miles away. But the 3 days and 2 nights we were there was loads of fun.

Here are a few pictures.
Our home away from home. (Master bedroom and nursery)


Feeding the ducks with my precious baby.

New day...new outfit.

Oooo how fun...I get to ride in the boat!Playing in the tent.All packed up and ready to leave. Stopped at a cute little ghost town. The Isai's


On our way home...dirty...tired...and still smiling.
Now for some random memories about Charlotte.


Whenever she sees Auntie Rachel she starts doing Patty Cake. This is something Auntie Rachel does with her quite often and now...Charlotte immediately starts clapping her hands when she sees Rachel.
She also calls Rachel Bubbles...because she always blows bubbles with her gum. We really think, Charlotte thinks that's Rachel's name.
She learned out to "blow it up" this past weekend. Basically...when someone gives her high five she does it. Now..when you show her a fist...she makes a fist and hits your fist. I'll get a video soon.
She randomly yells..."Coo Coo"
She loves to get people to chase her.
Oh my little pumpkin...she's so much fun!

2 comments:

Wendy and Rick said...

Canyon lake is my favorite place. It is the most beautiful lake. I have the fondest memories there with my husband. Glad you guys had a good time. Bet the weather was still nice and warm.

eda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.