Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day weekend fun

I had 4 days off for Labor Day. It was soooo nice. Friday was the only day that Raresh had off---so we packed up the kiddo and went to Temecula. It was a very short trip but it was just what I needed. A nice drive with my favorite husband and daughter!


Later that night I met the gals for BUNCO (New Orleans style) and I won 35 bucks for most games won! Woo hoo!

The rest of the weekend Raresh had to work...so as always...I stayed busy. On Saturday, we went to my mom's house for some family time. We had some cousins visiting from Canada. I got a few shots of Charlie with Spencer and Amanda. By the time the other kids arrived...I was over picture taking!


Sunday, after a wonderful morning at church. I went to the Alberico's house warming party. They have a beautiful home and we felt so welcomed there! It was also fun meeting up with the original "mother hens" Gina and Lori...and watching our kids play together...in the ice bucket mostly...

Charlie and Emma

Charlie, Emma, and Dominic at the ice buckets...Diaper babies...they were filthy after playing in the ice buckets.Then lastly...on Monday, we headed over to Andrei and Ligi's for BBQ, pool, and my favorite BOARD GAMES. Once the board games began...the pictures stopped...so this is my only photo of Charlie, Addisen, and Spencer.

No comments: