Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taco Taco

I have no pictures to post---just something I want to capture in writing. Charlie has been saying taco for about 2 weeks. Since she's never had a taco---we knew she was trying to say something else. We listened carefully to how she used the word and we deduced that she's saying. "Thank you" It was so cute because you'd give her something and she'd say, "Taco". Well, the other day I was singing Twinkle Twinkle little star to distract her while I was changing her... and she looks back and me and starts singing..."taco taco and then the jibberish begins" So today marks the first day that my daugther picked her favorite song. Twinkle Twinkle little star...or should I say "Taco Taco al alas taddal amaad"

Then I realized Twinkle and Thank you...do sound somewhat similar so she probably was saying Thank you. Perhaps she was saying, Taco for singing taco taco alsdfalsdf (jibberish begins)

She's funny.

No comments: