Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day...BUST!

Well...Raresh's father's day pretty much came and went without the big celebrations I had hoped. I wasn't planning anything major but I definitely didn't plan on being sick as a dog all weekend. I wanted to get up early and make him a special breakfast and celebrate what a terrific daddy he is and well...instead, he got up early and made me breakfast and basically took care of Charlotte until he had to go to work later that night. We missed church, we didn't have any special food, it was just a blah weekend. BUT the beauty of my hubby is that he is was content to be at home with us. He isn't a man that expects much or gets easily disappointed. So although, I was sad for the lack of celebrating him---he was okay.
So, I decided that once I feel better and hopefully that will be before our baby gets here---I will find a nice way to celebrate his committment to our family.

Thank you Lord, for a great hubby who is perfectly content even when things don't go as planned and who shows me and Charlotte so much love.

No comments: