Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm having one of those days

I don't want to get into it...
But it's not a good day. And it's not even my kids that are causing this mood---although their crankiness is not helping. But today it's about me and how I'm feeling and today I'm not feeling well. It's nothing serious but it's enough to make me feel out of sorts. There is nothing like having to work when you are suffering. I have a new appreciation for people who are in constant suffering. My heart goes out to you more than I can say.

The only thing that brings me comfort is the verse--- Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." I'm tired, uncomfortable, and I just need rest---so thank you Lord for your never ending promise that only you can give me the rest and healing I so need.

I already feel better---just by thinking of His promises! Hope the rest of you out in the blogosphere are having a good day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you are not feeling well and hope it turns around soon. A good attitude combined with God's Word always helps. Take care.
Odie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Have you tried prunes? Sorry, I just had to go there! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry, I had to repeat that comment :(

Linda said...

Wow-- so sympathetic and humorous Suzy. Unfortunately prunes don't fix every problem. Brat!!!! Lol