Friday, October 22, 2010

My sweet Griffin is 3 months









I can't believe little Griffin is already 3 months. It's more like big Griffin. He's a healthy happy boy that's about 15 pounds already. I also can't believe my blog entries are so few and far inbetween. I'm soooo busy with stuff and well...truth be told, now that I'm not sitting in front of a computer all day---the blogging isn't as easy to do.

HOWEVER--I needed to make sure I added a special little post for Griffin
In these past three months I have experienced so much joy being with my babies. Last time I had a three month old, I had just started back at work and was so depressed. This time, I'm home. Home where I belong. It's hard. It's really HARD. I want it all. I want to be at home and be the ones to raise my babies, but I miss my freedom, my friends at work, and let's be honest...the paycheck. But even though, this period is a major adjustment and it's not always candy and roses, I know it's what is best for my family and what God wants for us. It's so funny but there seems to be so much more pressure and responsibility to raise up a man. Is that weird? Don't get me wrong, I definitely want to raise up a wonderful woman/wife/mother for the Lord, but it's different when you are raising up a "leader" and "provider".

So my sweet little boy---I want to thank you---for being one amazing little kid. You are so good. You give the best little smiles and coos and only cry when something is really ailing you. You are an absolute joy and blessing in our lives and I'm honored and thrilled to be called your mommy. I love you Griffin John! I continue to pray that you will grow up to be a man of God who will serve Him with your entire heart, mind, and soul and who will be a wonderful husband to a lucky gal. I know it sounds silly but I seriously sit here and picture you all grown up. I know you will be one amazing adult. I just know it! (And since mother knows best...don't you dare make me look stupid! Got it...good.)

I love you!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post and he is a little darling for sure. With your guidance I have no doubt he will grow up loving and serving God as he should.
Odie