Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Pregnant Woman and the Sea...



...SALT & VINEGAR CHIPS!!!

I think it's time Charlotte see the crazy stuff her mom has been craving. All who know me would agree I enjoy sweets. Well, believe it or not the items I'm craving are not sweet. They are SALTY and VINEGARY. So-- the two things that I can honestly say I never really desired were green olives and salt and vinegar chips. Now---I find myself craving these items on occasion. Just for the record, I don't crave them together but seperately. VERY STRANGE. The other thing that I was craving for a while was bean and cheese burritos. Yum yum give me some. That isn't quite as surprising. I mean she could possibly be born on Cinco de Mayo and her mama talks like a chola.
Side note---I had an Dr.'s appt today and all is well with little Charlotte or should I call her Charlittle. Her heartbeat is strong and she's growing beautifully (Doc's words--not mine) Ata girl!---Already getting compliments! :)

3 comments:

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Linda, Good to see you up on this bloggerific site.

Here's my link to my site.
Jason Parks
I miss you and your hubby

http://alberico.net said...

Maybe i'm also preggers? I love salt and vinegar chips... try the Tim's Cascade Sea Salt and Vinegar, super tasty (red and white striped bag)!

Linda said...

Thanks for the tip Angelo!!! I'm there!