Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Watch out world Charlotte Jane will be here in 17 weeks!


This webpage is dedicated to my precious litte girl that will grace us with her presence in early May 2008. Her daddy and I are anxiously waiting to meet her face to face and see once and for all if she's more of a Vlad or more of an Isai.

For now, the site is mostly focusing on Raresh and I and how baby Charlotte is doing but soon enough you'll be able to see updates of her growing up as well as how our family is doing.

Enjoy!

Love,
The Isai's

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea...welcome to the blogosphere!!! I can't believe little CJ will be here in just 17 weeks...how crazy!!

Linda said...

Awww my first comment!!! I can't get addicted. I'm not going to have any time once CJ gets here!

Rachel said...

Now that you have a log in name you can comment on mine...if I ever update it :-)

Sarah C. said...

Hey Linda, your page is very cute. I really like your daughter's name, it sounds very lady like to me. I also can't believe she will be here in just 17 weeks.

http://alberico.net said...

odelay vato!

Linda said...

Sarah--glad you like the name. I figured now that her name is set and we're not gonna change our minds we don't care if others know the name. Just make sure you never say the name around my parents or any of Raresh's family members---they want to be surprised. So feel priviledged--you know before they do. :)

Sarah C. said...

Linda, I will try my very best not to call Charlotte by her name when I am around your parents or Raresh's family.