Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Secret Lies with Charlotte...

Okay so I've been thinking. I'm not sure I want to get a 3D photo of little Charlotte. I'm sure many of you have seen these photos before and I'm also pretty sure you would agree that they are crazy! The kid usually looks just like the picture (a little squished) but still pretty good shot. I guess my reasoning for this is-- well--we already know she's a girl, we already have her name, by the time the due date gets closer we'll even have a pretty good guess of her weight---so I'm thinking I need to leave a little something for the surprise factor, right? I wish I could say that I'll go and have it done and then not peek until after she's born ---but I just don't think I'll be able to have this 3D picture of her and not look at it. What are your thoughts?---Should I do it?

Maybe the secret should just lie with Charlotte...

6 comments:

http://alberico.net said...

I understand what you're saying though, I'm just way to impatient to wait for anything.

I am way excited to get a 3D photo of our child who will look like he/she's been dipped in GOLD!

Sarah C. said...

I say wait, and this is coming from a person who hates waiting for things. Like you said you already know a lot about her. Plus you will get to see her in actually 3D and take tons of pictures of her, not looking like she has been dipped in gold.

Lori said...

Eh, I say do it. I have seen several. And despite what everyone says, I do NOT think the pictures actually look like the baby when it's born. Sure, there are similarities, but that baby is going to look completely different in real life when you are holding it and its cooing at you and grimacing, etc... plus it will have meat on its bones by the time you see it in person, unlike the pick where that baby will way, what, like 2 pounds.

I can't wait for mine, not because I want to see what the baby will look like, but to actually see a pic of this thing thats growing inside me, wayyyy cooool!

Lori said...

*** WEIGH **** ignore the fact that I'm a teacher.....

Linda said...

Okay guys...I guess based on today's feedback--it looks like baby dipped in gold it is. I'll try to hold out and not look but it won't work--I just know it.

Rachel said...

I say go for it...it'll be amazing to look back and see the similarities between the 3D and real life Charlotte.

And I agree with Lori...it will be different in real life! Plus can post the pictures here :-)