Monday, March 17, 2008

My Romanian Church Shower

The room before the ladies arrived.


The room filled with the ladies from church.


Me opening gifts--Good times!

A close up of the table decor.

The cute centerpieces Joanne made for the tables.

Me sitting and enjoying everything about the evening.

Me and mom---Whoa am I pregnant or what!?


Me holding Charlotte!

Shower number 2 took place on March 15th at the Romanian Baptist Church in La Habra (the church where Raresh and I met and where we got married). It was another successful shower with many many beautiful decorations, people, food, and presents. I hope you enjoy the few photos from that shower. Before anyone gets all crazy--the generous Romanians do these types of showers for all the brides and mommies to be so although it may seem like I'm a spoiled brat and had a crazy huge shower---just remember--so do the other gals at the church. Thank you to all who worked so hard to give me another special day! I feel very loved and I'm so glad that one day Charlotte will be able to see all these wonderful things that took place in honor of her.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You look so pretty! I love that dress!

And everything looked so nice! Two down...one to go!

Linda said...

Thank you Rachel!!! Believe it or not that dress wasn't a maternity one and I had serious doubts about wearing it--but it does look cute in photos. Can't wait for number 3.

johnsonandjohnson said...

Aren't the showers so fun? I can't wait to hear your stories from when Charlotte is here!! I can't wait to see pictures of her too!!!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Super Cute.