Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Work Baby Shower---


















For a while now I have been anxiously waiting for my work shower to arrive and last Thursday March 13th it finally happened. I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends/co-workers that worked so hard to make the event a huge success. I just love parties. Here are a few photos from the lovely work shower that my close friends (Suzy, Janice, Toni, and Chris) threw for me. It was soooo much fun. The room was decorated so beautifully complete with centerpieces consisting of receiving blankets, a children's book, balloons, and little snacks in reusable tupperware. We played some fun games and then opened all of the many gifts. Little Charlotte got so many beautiful things and it was nice for my co-workers from all over campus to come and share in my special day. Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

Lily said...

Such a neat blog idea!

Today: In Seven said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Wow, that is a great bunch of people you work with! That's an awesome load of presents and great cake too. Congrats.