Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Your daddy is the best...

Charlotte,
I just need to tell you how absolutely wonderful your daddy is. I know I've mentioned how supportive he's been in blogs before but I need to write another entry to express to you how absolutely special he is making this experience for me. Daddy wasn't feeling well the last couple of days and luckily he had some time off from work. Well, mommy has to wake up super early to get to work by 7am. Monday morning as I was getting ready I notice that the light is on downstairs. I figured daddy must have woke up because of his coughing or my blow dryer and was going to try and fall back asleep watching TV downstairs. When I went downstairs he had made me the best breakfast EVER!!! It was a terrific omelet with my favorite avocados! I just couldn't believe that even on his day off, feeling very sick, he woke up to make sure I had a good breakfast. That is just a smidgen of what he's been doing for mommy and for you these last couple of weeks. He's been so great about making dinner, running errands, cleaning the garage, assembling your nursery furniture, and pretty much anything else I ask him to do. My sweet Raresh, thank you so much for being the most wonderful, loving and supportive husband on this planet. You will be the best dad ever!!!---Charlotte, on days you get annoyed with daddy's rules--remember this stuff. If he's this good to me...no doubt he'll be really good to you! Love you both!

No comments: