Monday, June 30, 2008

So very grateful!


Charlotte,

I just wanted to write you this little note to tell you that you are the most precious gift the Lord has ever given me. You are such a good baby. I can't believe how well you sleep through the night. Your eating issues have also improved. I write this little note today because I realize that one day you'll begin to cause me some real grief and I just want you to know and always remember that because you were so good--I've decided I most definitely want more kids and if they are like you---I'd want a dozen (but not really)--maybe 2 more. Thank you for that Charlotte. I pray you continue to keep up the good work. I love you very much sweetie!

Thank you Lord for my very good baby and for the joy she brings mommy and daddy!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey, can you also ask God to bless your good friend Lori. Yeah, she wants a good baby like Charlotte. That would be real nice. K bye.