Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good Charlotte Indeed!

Poor Charlotte had no idea what was coming today when we arrived at the Doctor's office. She was in good spirits and having a great day---until shot time! Let's just say I could have used a "shot" of something strong to get me through it. She got 4 shots in her poor little legs. She was such a trooper and she definitely lived up to the name on her onesie... Good Charlotte, indeed!

The worst part was Charlotte was looking me straight in the eye when it all went down almost as if she was saying"Why are you letting this mean lady hurt me?!?!" I started crying and then it was all over. Now I know for sure---that if anyone messes with my little CJ---they are going down! I can't stand to see her in any pain.
The first picture is before the shots. Come to think of it--she does look like she suspects something (maybe it's because I kept saying sorry to her all morning)
Next picture is post shots...you can see her battle wounds.
Here is a closer look. Poor little baby!
Good thing is...she's doing very well. She was in a pretty good mood considering she had such a rough morning.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor thing - that first picture definitely shows she knew something was up!

BTW cute onesie! Where on earth did get something that adorable :-)

Natalie said...

Oh she's a little trooper like her daddy.

Linda said...

How can I be so foolish to forget to thank Auntie Rachel for her adorable personalized onesies. They are so cute and some of my favorite clothes for her.