Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kylie and Charlotte

Hi all---I have some cute photos of us from last weekend (Raresh's big birthday weekend) but I have not downloaded those just yet---sorry I'm slacking. What I do have is some pictures that a friend of mine from church sent me. Our daughters are about 3 weeks apart and they are so adorable. We try to take monthly pictures of the girls together. I promise to post the ones from Raresh's birthday soon. It's been crazy because we're planning on getting away this weekend so I've been really focused on getting ready for that. I will also have tons of pictures from this weekend, too!!! GRRRR I'm getting behind!


Here they are--Kylie and Charlotte. Kylie's head band is so cute and her bib says "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" That is sooo funny!--

Oooo Kylie's mad about something---Charlotte thinks thats funny.
This is them about a month later--So cute!

Holding hands and having fun.

They crack us up.

They look a little scared in this one---perhaps the mommys were trying a little too hard to get a smile out of them and it back fired.

This one is by far my absolute favorite. I could just eat them both up!--Oh sweet little Charlotte---one day you'll have beautiful eye brows like Kylie--for now you can have blond ones that blend into your perfect complexion.

No comments: