Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some pictures of Charlotte

It's been a very long time since I blogged. I had a bunch of entries started but never got around to adding the photos and posting. I'm sure you've noticed I recently finished (okay 3 blogs in one day!)--Anyhow, here is my first post for September. Have I mentioned lately that I hate that being back at work? Sure... when I'm there I make the best of it but I just hate feeling like I'm drowning. I'm constantly going over and over the numerous things I need to pack for the next day, finish, pick up, clean, make, fold, read, buy, call, meet, order ..well you get the idea. It's been a very hard few weeks. I'm swamped at work, extremely tired when I get home, missing her so much it hurts, and just all around down. I know that it has to get better. It better get better! Never the less-I press on. Here are some recent photos of CJ. She always puts a smile on my face.


Thank God she loves her car seat!

I love these pictures of her looking away.

1 comment:

johnsonandjohnson said...

YAY for updates! I just randomly decided to check and wa-lah---UPDATED BLOG!!!!

I TOTALLY know what you mean about the working thing. It is SO hard and I don't think anyone understands unless they are in the middle of it. The pumping "sucks" and all the preparation is tiring. I feel like I have so much on my "to do" list that I don't get to spend as much valuable time with Emily that I want to do. So, stuff gets piled up and I am up later just so that I don't get screwed on my time with her. It gets easier once you have the routine totally down, but I don't know if I will ever stop missing her---that is the WORST!