Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring is in the air

This weekend we enjoyed 2 things:
1. visiting with friends
2. and the wonderful weather.
There were tons of pictures but I tried to pick and choose the best ones...
Friday night began with dinner at the Koontz home. Christine and John have 3 adorable kids named Nathaniel (4), Simon (2) and then baby Josie (8 months). I think I have the ages right. The boys were asleep almost the entire time. I guess when you're that age and you've been running all day---you sometimes need to crash around 6pm. I didn't get too many photos of them but I did get some cute ones of the girls.




Saturday, was a pretty light day. I met some friends for coffee in the morning and then in the afternoon I enjoyed the lovely outdoors with Charlotte.



Then we stopped by to see Arianna and Anthony. Cute matching hats!

And here is Charlotte's first interaction with a dog of that size! Whoa baby! Look at her face. That's my girl...

And now...we see, she's really a pet person. Too bad---mommy doesn't do pets. We'll just come and visit Max when you feel the need to pet a doggy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you not do pets? You haven't lived as a child until you've had a dog find you irritating, drag you into his doghouse and then sit outside the door to keep you prisoner. I have no idea how long I was stuck in there, but it seemed like an eternity. I guess I poked him in the eye once too often. On the upside, the same dog saved us all from burning to death in a house fire, so he could do what he wanted.