Monday, March 8, 2010

ABC's and 123's

I just can't believe how much a kid learns at this age. Charlotte is very interested in books, repeating things, watching things and you can just see her mind working over time to capture all there is to learn. I love it. Raresh and I are so amazed at her ability to retain information. Here is our little pumpkin at 22 months.



Here are some videos:









When I think of how she'll be so helpful with her little brother--it brings joy to my heart. I pray the Lord gives me the strength and wisdom to teach my children in the ways they should go. I want their active minds and hearts to know the most important thing...JESUS. If I get that right...I'll know I've fulfilled my duty for Christ. Oh...such work...such responsibility....but oh so worth it.

No comments: