Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy and baby brother --19 weeks

Hi little baby boy---Sorry we don't have your name picked out yet.

Here is what mommy looks like at 19 weeks. I really feel your sweet little flutters now. It's crazy to think I'm almost at the halfway mark. I'm feeling pretty good. No more sicky poo feelings lately---BUT STILL SOOOOO TIRED! My bed time is literally 8pm. But all in all...I'm good and so excited to finally hold you. I really wish your daddy would be home more but he's very busy with work and school. He's such a hard worker. Here is a picture of me and your big sister. She's not in the mood to take many photos these days but I tried.

1 comment:

KM said...

I thoroughly enjoy listening to your music playlist while reading your blog. Great selections. I am a recently published author of children's books. The first of the series is titled "Jake Gets A New Brother' and deals with a new sibling coming into the family. I have received comments from readers saying that reading it to their children has helped when new little brothers or sisters have entered into the family. Until now I have been only selling locally. My website, however, should be completed soon if you'd like to check it out. www.jakeandgeorge.com.or www.kmarieswift.com
All the best to you!