Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Eggstravaganza

This weekend was jam packed with all kinds of things.

On Friday, I had a doctor's appointment. While I was inside, Daddy and Charlotte were killing time in the waiting room. I get this text from Raresh.
"Our little bookworm"

Saturday, we spent the morning at Auntie Rachel's house and then off to celebrate a 75th birthday with Charlotte's surrogate Grandpa--Gochi. I was too busy to take photos of the kids. They were all there and it was chaos. Charlotte played with her cousins, ran from the dog, ran after chickens, jumped on the trampoline, swung on the swings and missed her nap. I got a total of 2 pictures of her.


One with Tiki--


The other one I got of her on the car ride home. We were not even on the road for 5 minutes...Sunday, we went to church and after church we had the Annual Egg-stravaganza Egg hunt and picnic. Here are a few shots of Charlotte in her adorable sailor outfit that my in-laws bought her. She had such a fun time. I did have one moment of panic when I watched the boys interact--boys were literally running into each other and knocking each other down and then they would just pop right back up and move on. Oh how tired I feel all of a sudden thinking of boys. My world is sooooo gonna change! My Sunday concluded with a nice nap (we all took a nap), a trip to the hair salon--not liking the do---but I'll survive. It's cute---BUT WAY too short and it will be so much more work than what I want right now. Stupid young hip stylist...when I say...I need a low maintenance cut---that means...give me a hairdo I can pull back in a ponytail---not what I got. I can't upload the darn photo...so just trust me okay!
Then we stopped at the park and my sweet hubby set up a faux spa for me. I did my own toes and fingers but he hooked me up with all my supplies and then cleaned up afterward. After my pampering, we curled up and watched 2 movies complete with snacks. It was a perfect ending to a perfect weekend.
Life is good... very very good!