Friday, July 30, 2010

Brotherly and Sisterly love

It's been a week and our little family is doing very well. We had one really bad night for Griffin. Non-stop screaming for 3 hours! It was so bad, he lost his little voice. Talk about my heart breaking. But, good news is---a major change in my diet and it seems to be doing the trick. Don't ask what I'm eating cause it's pretty depressing---BUT worth the sacrifice to have a happy and healthy baby.



Charlotte and Griffin are so cute together. Of course, she's not always in the best of moods, but it has nothing to do with his arrival. It's just the typical testing any 2 year old would give you.


Charlotte and Griffin (3 days old)



Charlotte and Griffin (5 days old)




I'll check in soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Linda,
I am so glad you figured out how to overcome the problem and the sacrifices are surely worth it. They do look so sweet together and I am happy that she is having the close time with Griffin. Maybe they will bond and you won't have too much sibling rivalry. Have an awesome weekend.

Edward said...

woow,happen to be here,and they are really beautiful,have a good life.and may everything go well.