Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last Day of Work...

Believe it or not...my first reaction is not YAHOO!!! It is so bittersweet. I'm so excited to be home with my family awaiting our little baby boy---I'm so excited to see him and hold him and kiss him and do all the things I've been dying to do---but I'm also really gonna miss my co-workers. I am so blessed to have such a great group of people that I work with. It's hard to imagine that Linda Games Isai...will not be at work on Monday bright and early ready to catch up on the weekend fun in everyone's lives.

But...the time has come...I'm ready for this next chapter in life.

Lord...thanks for a wonderful life, a wonderful job, and a wonderful new adventure that can begin at any moment!!!

Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just a feeling but I am sure you will be missed more than you will miss them.