Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still no baby boy...

Well...for those not calling me...texting me...or stalking my facebook...
I wanted to let you know that Baby Ace is not here yet. Although, it's a little frustrating---since all I heard was that if your first was early your second will probably early, too--it's been nice to be home with Raresh and Charlotte for a whole week. We've run errands together, went out to breakfast, took a little trip to the beach, enjoyed the pool, went for walks and took Charlotte to the park. It's not such a bad week when I think of it in this way.

Still...I can't say that it's been totally easy just waiting around for him. I'm extremely uncomfortable, LARGE, and just getting a little irritable.

So...for now...no baby. The only thing that brings me comfort is knowing...THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN BE IN ME FOREVER...right?

Until the next time, I'd appreciate your prayers for the timing of everything and for a speedy and healthy delivery and baby boy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happened on your blog and know it must be frustrating and my family will be praying for you and your precious one "soon" to come. In case you have the time my blog is
http://odielangley.blogspot.com & email is odie@qualityofficeequipmentinc.com
I am also in NC and my girls are all grown. 25, 36 & 41 this year.