Monday, February 11, 2008

You bring us so much happiness!

I just want my little Charlotte to know how much happiness she brings her daddy and mommy. Her movements are a lot more often and a lot more visible these days and every time you give me a kick we crack up! Daddy and I go to work all day and when we come home and relax the Charlotte circus begins! It's like clockwork. Daddy comes home, we get comfy, have dinner and then I prop myself up in just the right postition and the "belly watching" begins. I have a feeling you're more of an Isai when it comes to personality. I say this because you don't like to perform on cue...something your mommy doesn't understand. Even when I try to get you to move, you let me know it doesn't work that way. But anyway--you are probably getting a little more cramped in there because you definitely are performing now whether or not it is by choice. So I just want you to know that we look forward to our evenings of being together and watching you move. We also daydream quite often about what our life will be like with you around and I must say we are just so excited to meet you. See you at tonight's performance!

2 comments:

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Linda, You are so cute.
jason

Linda said...

Thanks Jason! You're so sweet!