Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mommy misses her wedding ring.


I miss my wedding ring. It is so beautiful and it carries so many wonderful memories with it. Unfortunately, mommy's fingers are getting a little too swollen for the lovely ring daddy game me on April 27, 2002 (one of the best days of my life). So for now I've put the ring away in safe place until you arrive. I can't wait to put it back on. Only about 9 more weeks and then I'll get to see the sparkle in your eyes and the sparkle in the ring. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Put it on a necklace chain.

Or did you really do that so when Jack Bauer comes along, the tan line on your ring finger will be long gone.

I am so excited for you Linda!!! You too Raresh. You can get Charlotte this:
http://www.jimsgunsupply.com/DuraCoat/dc/AK_HOT_PINK_DuraCoat.jpg

Linda said...

Jason---Lent must be over!!! Or is it? Anyway, the gun link you sent--yes that is very nice. But Raresh really likes the one with the flowers on...a few posts ago. As for the ring. I don't want anyone yanking off my chain for my sparkler. I mean--you should know what kind of gang I roll with. They are crazy!