Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our little giraffe

Charlotte is not too happy about this outfit but in this first picture she seems to be thinking, "What's up with that?" The gang signs are in full force.

I mean it Mommy---take this hat off or I will!


I hate this outfit!!!


HELP ME!!!!


Whew---finally, the hat is off and I can sleep!

Hi all--life is still great and Charlotte is still a great little baby. Our biggest challenge right now is getting her to understand that night time is sleep time and day time is awake time. Poor little baby has got that all mixed up. We're taking the advice of many mothers out there and we are waking her up more during the day to get her on a better sleep pattern--- I feel like a wicked step mother when I wake her but I must say it does seem to be working. Yesterday night we got a full 4 hours of solid sleep. It was from 10pm to 2am. From 2am on--it was still somewhat challenging but we're getting there! We're hoping tonight will be better. Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Lindsay Marie said...

Yellow is definitely her color!

Rachel said...

That last picture - adorable!! She looks so peaceful! But she better get use to having things on head. She's going to be a headband, clip wearing little girl - whether she likes it or not, right?

Have you put her in the outfit I bought her yet?

johnsonandjohnson said...

cute little giraffe!

Sorry to hear about the nighttime/daytime mix up. It does help to wake them up---I hated doing it too, but hey, if it means I get to sleep---totally worth it!