Sunday, July 6, 2008

And she's proud to be an American

Charlotte's first 4th of July was so much fun. We celebrated with the Vlad side of the family on the 4th and then with the Isai side of the family on the 5th. It was a lot of fun. Charlotte looked adorable in her special stars and stripes outfit from Auntie Rachel (thanks Rachel!)

Happy Birthday America!

Daddy and his all American girl!
Three generations celebrating America's B-day! I can hear Neil Diamond now..."we're coming to America!!!"
Charlotte and cousin Addisen. This was the best picture we can get of the little girlies...as they get older there will be many more---I'm sure.



6 comments:

Lori said...

awwwww! Could she look any more like her daddy!? Wow!

I can't wait for Charo and Dominic to meet... oh wait... apparently he's never coming out!

Rachel said...

So cute!! I'll email you that picture of Charlotte for you to post!

Rachel said...

And of course I love the outfit!!

Natalie said...

What a cute little patriotic baby! I show Robert your pictures, so he knows you as Linda and Ana. Thankfully, you don't have the crunchy hair and bad makeup on a regular basis.

Raluca said...

Cute outfit...I can tell she loved the hat!

Jenny H said...

Hey Linda, thanks so much for officially addding me! And Charlotte is so adorable, I love the patriotic garb :)