Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just 3 months old and already an EARTHQUAKE

Well... Charlotte you survived your first earthquake. It was a biggie in my opinion...centered in Chino Hills--a 5.4 I believe. And no surprise you slept through it. Mommy was at work and Grandma Susy was watching you. She said you were awakened by the rattling and then closed your eyes and seemed to enjoy the rocking motion. Thank you Grandma Susy for watching little CJ and taking care of her!

These pictures on not taken the day of the earthquake but I figured I'd include them anyway. I love this little outfit on her. We call her out little ninja when we she wears it.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

She looks SUPER long in that picture...and super cute!

Linda said...

She is long...she's already 25 inches!!! 2 freaking feet long!!! My goodness! Okay Andrei!