Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mommy turned 28!

Last year for my birthday our picture would have looked like this... This year...it looks like this (our perfect little threesome!) My first birthday as a mommy!
Charlotte is very happy to celebrate Mommy's 28th b-day!

The next picture cracks me up. Check out that silly face Charlotte is making!

Awww--she's so funny! Serious face and all.
I have to admit this picture is more about me...Check out my nice flowing hair! And my tooth has that tsing tsing going on! Okay Orbit gum commercial ha ha

Look at that little face!

It was a wonderful birthday!!! Thank you family and friends for all the calls and birthday wishes. It means the world to me that you all remember and make such a big deal out of it!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday, Linda! Sorry I failed as a friend and didn't call you, I confess that I didn't even know what day is was until I looked at the date of this post! What can I say, my days all run together anymore! :)

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that Dominic already out weighs his girl friend by a good 3 or 4 pounds! ;) She is so tiny!!!

Rachel said...

What an adorable family! It was fun hanging out with you guys on Friday - and little RJ's face is so precious! She make look like an Isai but I think she's going to be a Vlad entertainer.

johnsonandjohnson said...

Happy Belated Birthday! looks like you had a great one!

Natalie said...

Happy late b-day. I'm glad it was a good one!