Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 crazies and a copy cat

I mentioned yesterday that my little kiddo is doing some funny stuff lately and I promised videos. Well, I think the 2 crazies...my mom and I... are way more entertaining than Charlotte's new tricks.

In the first video, we are trying to get her to copy us coughing and then copy us making a weird sound with our finger and our lips. She does both tricks...but I think we went a tad overboard.

In the second video, we're trying to get her to touch her nose when she hears "teet teet". Again, I think she starts fussing because she's annoyed at us. She doesn't quite do this trick but she does a modified version...which we'll accept.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love it...she's so cute!!

Do you recall the "Where's tata?" fiasco?? I would love to see that video :-)