Monday, June 1, 2009

Long Beach Aquarium

Okay, so Raresh & I decided to take our little animal lover to see some sea animals at the Long Beach Aquarium. Apparently, we picked the busiest day of the year to visit. I think every kid within a 20 mile radius was there. Good grief.
However, we still had a great time. I warn you, there are a lot of photos.
I love this photo of her little head watching the sea lions.Here she is by the puffins.Big Jelly Fish...I love how her finger is up against her cheek as she is observing what the puffins are doing.By far...my favorite photos were her by the colorful coral.
We had a wonderful time, seeing God's beautiful creation and seeing our little creation explore all the beautiful things around her. She was very curious about all the things she saw.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the Aquarium! I used to work there, in their Development department. Glad you and your little family had a good time!

P.S. The one thing I do not miss about the Aquarium are the hoards of kids running around.

Michelle said...

This is a great place - but you always want to go on a weekday - after 1 pm when the school buses pull out!

Glad you had fun ... it is so cool to see these amazing creatures up close. Our favorite is the octopus. :o)